It is easy to know about the business works and the booming nature of the Letting companies. However, until and unless we get a complete sketch of the entire process we cannot bring clarity of how the procedure runs. Therefore, here are some simple steps that one has to follow for the same.
1) First, you have to register online and search Web Design Kerry for the Letting Agency you are looking for. Every Letting Agency website has an enquiry page. The client has to fill up the inquiry page stating their wish and budget. These options make the agency’s work much easier. They can search for the desired property and can save considerable amount of time.
2) After the agency finds the desired property, they send its specifications to the client. There can be one property or multiple properties that can match the client’s wish list.
3) After the client boils down on a number of options, the Letting Agencies arranges for viewing of those properties. Especially this takes place at weekends and at the client’s convenience.
4) When you identify a particular property, you have to furnish about the referees to the agency. After this formality, they will take your information forward to the property owner.
5) Next is the Tenancy Agreement. Once the property owner is satisfied with the terms and conditions the agency prepares the relevant papers for the agreement. You have to sign the paper along with the property owner that marks the closure of the deal.
However, before that the Letting Agency will hand you over the paper that states the condition of the property and its belongings. The property owner also receives the same set of paper from the agency. Neutral valuation experts are there who facilitates the entire process.
6) Now, the rent and the deposit part are also very important. You as a tenant have to give a deposit in advance. After the completion of the tenure, you will get back this advance in condition that the contents of the property are not damage. Now a day as a part of law in order to safeguard the interest of the tenants, a third party takes care of the advance deposits known as Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme.
A client should understand the following terminologies for better understanding of the letting process.
1) Application Fee-Lender charges this fee to make up for the cost of processing a mortgage application. If the application is not complete, the lender may not return the amount.
2) Annual Percentage Rate-This is a compound interest rate figure. You can use it to compare various mortgages. It depicts the actual cost of borrowing over the entire time-period.
3) Assured Short Hold Tenancy-This is one of the most common type of agreement where the tenant is an individual or a group of individuals rather than a company. The agreement should be more than six months.