Purchasing a home can be an exciting time, but it can also be a bit confusing for unseasoned homebuyers. Once the fun part of choosing your new home is over, the work really begins. Negotiations between buyer and seller, home inspections and title searches can all combine to make a buyer nervous. Sometimes it can feel as if things are going in all directions and you have no idea what is going on. That’s where a good title insurance agency can help.
The title agent will facilitate the real estate Yacht booking Dubai closing and make sure all paperwork is in order for the closing to happen on time. In many cases, buyers or sellers will simply use the title agency recommended by their realtor or mortgage lender or even friends. Chances are, these are reputable agencies and will work out just fine.
Choosing the right title insurance agency to handle your closing can mean the difference between a simple and smooth closing process or a complicated and delayed one. You should be completely comfortable with the title agency used for your closing. If you are not sure it is the right agency for you, you can, and should, shop around for an agency more to your liking.
• Is the agency licensed in the state in which you are purchasing the property?
• How long has the agency been in business? Do they have a stable business history?
• Is it a local agency or one familiar with the area in which you are buying? What is their local reputation?
• How easy is it to get in touch with your title agent?
• Is the agency staff approachable? You should be comfortable with the agent and he or she should be willing to answer your questions and ease your concerns.
• Do they provide in-house escrow services?
• Is there a notary public on staff?
Generally, the more services your title agent offers, the better. You want a title agent who is knowledgeable and experienced, but it is also helpful if the agency can handle escrow duties and if they have a notary public on staff. Both escrow duties and notary duties have an important role in a real estate closing.